Saturday, May 16, 2009

April 28, 2009


Hi 'Mates.........Here's a picture from our last OKC First Friday lunch. Doug and Sue were in town, and we were delighted to have them join us. Doug had our waiter take this picture. In case you don't recognize all of us: Jon Thrash, Sue Smith, Sidney Greathouse, Mary Ellen Davenport, Janet Blankenship, LeDon McAnally, Doug Smith.

We're going to have our June First Friday on Monday, June 8th. Nancy Domjanovich is going to be here, from LA, and she wants to see as many of our classmates as possible. So mark you calendars now for Monday, June 8th. Lets have a good showing for Nancy! I'll let you know the location of the lunch, a little later. We might just meet back here a third time - Lake Side Grill. It's good food, great view of Lake Hefner, and the waiter at "our" table has become rather attached to us! I think we've redirected his thinking about "old people" !!

Hey, I'm sorry this script is not fitting the screen. Hope you can access all of it by dragging your bars. I think is has to do with the length of the picture. (Just make sure you scroll all the way to the right so you can see all of Doug's sweet face!) Take note: All the girls smile w/ teeth showing. All the guys just smile w/ closed lips. Whadayathink that means??!! Let's start some "chats" about that!! (I'm sure Joe & Stu & Ted & John Fred have opinions !)
Later.....................Love, Janet

No comments: